The Lionel Wendt Art Centre Terms and Conditions
The Lionel Wendt Art Centre (LWAC) provides ticketing services, including the sale & distribution of tickets, as agent for the venue for the relevant event.
In providing these services, LWAC owns & operates www.lionelwendt.org
Please read these Terms & Conditions carefully before purchasing a ticket. By purchasing a ticket from the LWAC, you agree to be bound by these Terms & Conditions.
These Terms & Conditions relate both to the sale of tickets & attendance at events. These Terms & Conditions apply to both the original purchaser & any subsequent ticketholders.
Variation to Terms & Conditions
LWAC may vary these Terms & Conditions at any time. Any variations will only apply to ticket purchases made after these Terms & Conditions have been updated.
Additional Seller Terms & Conditions
Each ticket is also sold subject to any additional terms & conditions disclosed by the host (Seller) of the particular event. The Seller's Terms may be disclosed as part of the event information on Lionel Wendt's website & at Lionel Wendt Box Office at the time of purchase. The Seller's Terms may be verified from LWAC on request.
General Terms & Conditions
Lionel Wendt acts as agent for the Seller in the sale of tickets. As such, except as specified in these Terms & Conditions, all claims in connection with tickets or events are the sole responsibility of the Seller &, except to the extent required by law (including the Sri Lankan Consumer Law) Lionel Wendt otherwise has no liability to you.
Refunds, exchanges & Replacements
- Lionel Wendt will only offer a refund or exchange of a ticket if an event is cancelled, rescheduled or significantly relocated by the Seller (& you cannot or do not wish to attend the rescheduled or relocated event), or to the extent otherwise required by law (including the Sri Lankan Consumer Law). You must apply for a refund within a reasonable time. Lionel Wendt does not offer refunds or exchanges as a result of a change in your personal circumstances.
- If an event is cancelled, rescheduled or significantly relocated by the Seller, all liability is limited to the amount for which the ticket was purchased (not including any fees or charges). Proof of purchase may be required for any refund or exchange. Neither Lionel Wendt nor the Seller will be liable for any other losses incurred by you as a result of the cancellation, rescheduling or relocation of an event, including any travel & accommodation expenses.
- Lionel Wendt will only replace lost, stolen, damaged or destroyed tickets if the authenticity of the ticket can be verified, including proof of purchase, & if you give 3 (three) hours' notice before the event. Lionel Wendt may charge a reasonable fee for the replacement of tickets. Lionel Wendt may not replace tickets where seating is unallocated (general admission tickets).
- The Seller reserves the right to add, withdraw, reschedule or substitute artists &/or vary advertised programs, prices, venues, seating arrangements (including ticket categories) & audience capacity.
- Admission to an event is subject to the Seller's Terms. In particular, the following form part of the Seller's terms unless otherwise specified:
Variations to Performances or Events
Conditions of Entry
- You may be denied entry into, or removed from, an event where the Seller has reasonable grounds to do so, including if you breach these Terms & Conditions or the Seller's Terms, or you are intoxicated, under the influence of illicit drugs, inappropriately attired or adversely affecting the enjoyment of the event by others.
- If you arrive late, you may not be admitted until a suitable break in the event.
- You may not be permitted to take into the event, or use, cameras or other photographic or recording equipment (including mobile phones).
- You may be required to submit to a search of your person &/or possessions before entering the event.